Thursday, November 18, 2004

another new template

Sigh. It's Lizbeth's fault, really. Not that I'm in blogexplosion, but I took her point. But it's not just her fault. I loved the look I had last, but so did lots of other people. And when I learned that I was linking to at least two other blogs with the same format, I had to give it up. I used to read a blog with this template, too, but I think that one changed, so I can go with it. It's readable, I think, so I'm hoping I can stick with it for a while.

I'm just too cheap to pay for a site, right now, and I don't want to do any coding myself. So I'm going to stick with blogger templates, and I'm glad they keep coming up with new ones. But, yes, you'll probably see others out there in the blogosphere with the same template. Deal with it.

No comments: