Thursday, October 18, 2007

updates

There's so much going on these days that I don't have time to tell anyone about it! I guess that's a good place to be, really. In case you haven't noticed, I'm blogging for a cure over on my other blog today--you can read an interview with D.B. Johnson and see a really lovely snowflake he made over there.

I've also got a new column up at Literary Mama; I'll have more to say about that over on the other blog in a couple of days.

And Caroline tagged me with the "conscious consumer" meme, and I do want to get to it, but not today. Today I think we have to go buy a car. (Yes, we sold our cute impractical car and we are about to try to buy a car as if it were just an appliance--does it work? Can we afford it? Does it clash with our stuff? Done!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Libby - just finished a book you might enjoy: Girl Sleuth by Melanie Rehak. It's about Nancy Drew and her authors/creators. It's as much about feminist history and Nancy's part in it as it is about the women who wrote the books.