Wednesday, December 20, 2006

the year in blogging: 2006

As seen on The Republic of Heaven and Raising WEG: the first line of the first post of each month:

I don't make new year's resolutions; they just make me feel inadequate.

Today's my day on the Literary Mama Anthology blog book tour.

It's the first day of Lent and I haven't decided what, if anything, to give up.

I have a confession to make. I was a mean girl.

We had a quiet weekend.

I should probably preface this recipe by noting that, at the end, I will just tell you to grill the chicken and leave it at that.

Did I already mention going to see The Break-Up while we were at the beach?

He shares a birthday with Francis Scott Key and Herman Melville.

We've had no phone or internet at home since yesterday afternoon, and no power on campus today, so I'm feeling a little out-of-touch.

[my lovely sister] Is in yesterday's NYTimes.

The headless wonder heads out for the night...

After all the posting last month I'm taking a brief break to work on some other stuff.

No comments: