Wednesday, May 09, 2007

is this thing still on?

I know, I know. I never post anymore. I don't write, I don't call.

But the grading, it is done (all but the final, no more changes, actually turn them in bit). And I can again turn to my life.

The only thing is, I'm much more interested in blogging about books than about my life. My kids' lives are increasingly their own and not mine to talk about (I know, they always were, but somehow this feels different), and I'm now an academic on sabbatical rather than a working mom (again, as soon as that button is pressed), so I'm feeling a bit...blogged out about life.

I may do a few MotherTalk things here and there, and probably some posts about food (now that I have time to cook again) but mostly I think I'll be over at the other blog for a while.

No comments: