Friday, September 01, 2006

Do I still exist?

We've had no phone or internet at home since yesterday afternoon, and no power on campus today, so I'm feeling a little out-of-touch. I'm in a cafe with free wireless this morning so I can update and check e-mail and all. But I'm about to head back to our digital-free-zone at home, hoping that we'll be reconnecting later in the day. Wish me luck!

(And if you came here this morning looking for a recipe, my apologies... As usual at the turn of a season, I'm tired of all the food I've been making for months but haven't quite shifted into the new mode. Maybe next week.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurricanes do disrupt life as we know it, don't they? Hope normalcy returns soon

Library Mama said...

Good luck with everything.

Hope things are soon back to routine.